Name: Guilherme Vierno da Silveira
Birth: 01/06/1988 - Belo Horizonte - MG - Brazil
Residence: Rio de Janeiro - RJ - Brazil
Email: [email protected]
Bachelor in Physics from the Federal University of Minas Gerais (2011).
Work with software development, technology and innovation.
Python: Over 5 years of experience in development of complex web applications;
- Django: extensive knowledge of the framework, website implementation with django-cms and django-rest-framewor apis;
- Works with the webframeworks: Zope, Flask and tornado;
- Front End:
- HTML(5): Knowledge in html standards;
- CSS(3): Sass, less and pixel perfect implementation of layouts.
- SEO: Structural optimization, best practices and standards;
- Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager: events and tag coding;
- Other languages: Minor experience with Java and ruby.
- Deployment e environments: Apache, Nginx, supervisor, Fabric and Linux;
- APIs / Webservices: Development and data retrieval from REST and SOAP;
- Version control via git and svn;
- Testing: Unit testing, behavioral testing, acceptance testing, mocking, TDD, Selenium;
- CI: Testing and automated deployment using Travis;
- Development of complex queries;
- Procedures and triggers;
- Document oriented databases;
- Agile: experience with SCRUM and XP, techniques, tools, events...
- Personal skills:
- Facility with deadlines, to estimate and stick to them;
- Team work;
- Zeal fot the quality of the work.
2015 - present: Software Engineer
Multilanguage back-end and front-end software development (Python, Java, Ruby, JS). Focus on Highly available services and performance. Projects: site search, site admin and articles application.
Intip Inteligência em Internet ltda.
2013 - 2015: Technology Coordinator
Development teams management, implementation of technologies and methodologies. Coordination and project development using Python and Django. Main projects: www.uai.com.br, www.portaldaindustria.com.br
Prima Tech Informática ltda.
2011 - 2013: Developer
2010 - 2011: Trainee
Application Development in Python / Django for closed-source content manager, creating administrative interface to content portals. Main projects: www.uai.com.br , www.correiobraziliense.com.br and www.em.com.br
Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais
2007 - 2010: Fellowship of Undergraduate Research
Research lines: Scanning probe microscopy, Organic systems and electronic Nanosensors.
English: Professional workin proficiency
Portuguese: Native language
Events and meetings
Speaker at PythonBrasil and PythonBrasil.
Lectures at meetings of Python community of Minas Gerais (PUG-MG).
- Archanjo, Braulio S., Silveira, Guilherme V., Goncalves, Alem-Mar B., Alves, Diego C. B., Ferlauto, Andre S., Lacerda, Rodrigo G., Neves, Bernardo R. A. Fabrication of Gas Nanosensors and Microsensors via Local Anodic Oxidation. Langmuir. , v.25, p.602 - 605, 2009.
Awards and Titles
2008: NT-MDT Calendar Contest, NT-MDT, Russia